Algramo is responsible for your Personal Data, and is the controller of the database of such data. When you provide us with any Personal Data, you guarantee and hold yourself responsible for providing us with real, accurate, up-to-date information that belongs to you not to any other third party.
¿Which personal data do we collect?
Algramo will first collect and store information from the registration process on the Algramo App such as:
· Name and surname (or Last name)
· Email address
· App password
Once registered, we may request the following information:
· Telephone number
· Date of birth
· Payment details
· Delivery Addresses registered in the App
· Location of your mobile via GPS
· Information on payments performed to load your Account
· Information on Algramo orders, including (for example) Products, date, time when the order was performed, amount charged, method of payment
· Information on points accumulated
· Information on estimate Co2 emission levels you avoid generating because of using the Services and buying the Products.
· Information on how you interact with the App, such as date, time of entry, failures or flaws in the App.
· Information on communication performed with Algramo, detailing contents, date and time performed.
In case we encounter Personal Data of third parties while reviewing your information, you agree that you have all the necessary authorizations from the third parties involved, in order to submit their information, according to the law applicable; and that you also accept responsibility for any complaint related to data privacy from such third parties against Algramo.
Algramo may request a type of document to confirm that the Personal Data shown when creating the Account is that of the person itself (for example by sending you a link and/or verification code to your mail and/or phone). Algramo reserves the right to temporarily or permanently suspend users whose details cannot be confirmed
¿What will we use your personal data for?
We will collect, maintain, and in general, use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
· Provide Services and/or deliver Products.
· Carry out promotions.
· Contact you to reply to your queries or doubts or solve your complaints.
· Send information relative to Services and Products (for example, related to future or up-coming promotions or launch of new products, events, or business information)
· Send you surveys.
· Apply business intelligence, perform statistical analysis and create profiles, including the subsequent anonymization of your data once these activities have been performed.
· Comply with legal obligations, regulate with legal, regulatory or judicial, administrative or authority orders.
· In what is strictly necessary for the negotiation and implementation of an acquisition or merger of Algramo by another company, which in such a scenario will become controller of your Personal Data, assuming the rights and obligations that today assist Algramo as controller.
· Correct operation and management of the contents of the App.
· Improvement of our Services and determination of the Products we offer.
· [Aggregate data (depersonalized) for strategic intelligence from brands]
In the event Algramo wanted to use your Personal Data for purposes other than those indicated, we will duly inform you and, if and when required – according to the applicable legislation –will request your authorization.
Who do we share your Personal Data with?
You authorize us to share your Personal Data with:
· Our essential service providers whose sole purpose is directly related to the collection, maintenance, or use of data. For example, our cloud service provider who stores your data. These third parties will handle your Personal Data in lieu of and on behalf of Algramo. Algramo will continue to be responsible for your data, even when being managed by such essential service providers. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose Personal Data, except when it is necessary in order to offer specific services on our behalf, or when they must comply with legal requirements or meet regulations.
· Any company controlled by or in shared control of with Algramo, for any purpose permitted by this policy.
Outside of these specified use cases, we will only share your Personal Data with third parties if and only if you give us the authorization to do so. For example, we might offer an option to share your contact details to enable and expressly allow delivery of commercial communications by the brands whose products you are purchasing. We remind you that this option is voluntary and in no way a condition for your purchases or for the provision of services.
What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data?
You can at any time revoke the written consent you have given us by means of this authorization.
Furthermore, depending on the applicable legislation, you can request the following at any time: (i) access to and information on the Personal Data we have on you and how we have been dealing with it; (ii) to update and correct any errors within that data; (iii) request that your data be blocked or deleted, or (iv) that the personal information or data that we have on you be provided in a portable format.
Please bear in mind that upon revoking your consent to use of or disclosure of Personal Data by Algramo, or requesting that it be deleted, may mean that you will not be able to continue using the App or the Algramo Services.
All these rights can be made effective by contacting us on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
Algramo has specific security protocols, as well as technical, and physical measures, specifically designed to protect Personal Data against illegal or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or accidental use.
Notwithstanding the aforementioned, you will be solely responsible for the care and proper use of your account, as well as for keeping the access password safely protected. If by any chance, you think that someone may know your access password, you must modify it immediately by entering into the modifying option provided for this purpose in the App.
Who is the person or area in charge of Personal Data Protection
· Email: email@example.com
How can we modify this Policy?
Finally, upon agreeing to this Policy, you declare to be of legal age, above 18 years old. Algramo does not intentionally obtain Personal Data of minors.